Quality Service Guaranteed
Farm Equipment Assembly, Inc has been offering quality service to implement dealers and manufacturers for over 20 years. We have been in the business of assembling farm equipment for over 20 years and exporting for over 10 years.
Cut your equipment setup costs by having your equipment setup by our experienced crews, knowing your setup costs up front and keeping your mechanics available for customer service.
- We assemble for US and Canadian dealers.
- We have built a responsible business by setting up equipment at dealers' locations.
- We offer teardown and containerization services for overseas shipment.
- We also assist dealers and manufacturers with service work.
- No job is too big or too small.
- We offer on location setup, equipment washing and reconditioning.
- We also assemble for farm shows, and have forklifts and air compressors available upon request.
Farm Equipment Assembly, Inc operates an equipment assembly and storage facility in Lakota, North Dakota. The facility has a 50 foot by 16 foot hanger door to accommodate any size equipment.
The facility has over 12,000 square feet of indoor parts storage and fenced, secure outdoor storage. From unloading to delivery, we do it all.
Equipment Assembly at our location in Lakota, ND includes:
- Unloading equipment
- Checking in parts
- Farm Equipment Assembly, Inc Quality check off
- Hydraulic oil and final field adjustment is not included in rates
- Equipment Assembly
- Equipment Teardown and Containerization.
- Equipment Washing
- Equipment Reconditioning
- Equipment Disassembly, Transport, and Reassembly at Any Location
- Transport of Fully Assembled Equipment Available in the Tri-State Area
- Equipment cleaning using hot water pressure washing or steam cleaning. We clean all farm equipment and industrial equipment. (Combines, Tractors,Trucks, etc.....)